Monday, January 11, 2010

The Skinny Pants

Dun Dun Dun Duh...

Here are the skinny pants! You all know you have that pair tucked into your closet somewhere that you just hang onto because someday they WILL fit. You will get the flu, a tapeworm, or something and then BAM! Skinny pants fit!


Sadly, my mom gave me these a year ago because they were too big for her. Yes, these are technically my mom's fat pants! They are the same size as all of my other 7 jeans... but I would need vaseline, pliers, and a Reeeaaallly long shirt to wear these ever! So... sadly I have given up any meals that have more than 5 grams of carbs in them to hopefully fit in them. Michelle is also getting married in May and I am in the wedding. Her maid of honor is lovely and nice but looks like this-





and I have to be the wildebeest next to her!

This morning I rolled over and Jarrod looked like this...

Yum! Potatoes... a potato man... even better!


Well 7 days of no carbs and 3 pounds later, it's back to this:



Geez... the things I do for this weirdo-

1 comment:

  1. Tee hee hee... I know you love me. KEEP IT UP BACON!!!!

    ReplyDelete